Sunday, November 02, 2008

 

landscape developed in caffenol

I developed 2 rolls of color negative film (Reala 100, and Agfa 200) taken with a Hexar AF, and developed in a variant of Caffenol - http://www.digitaltruth.com/techdata/caffenol.php yesterday. I used about 4 tablespoons of coffee, and 4 tablespoons of washing soda (sodium bicarbonate), for 35 minutes at about 64 deg. F., agitating once about halfway through development. I think that the next time I try this, I will use only about 3 tablespoons of each, and agitate more frequently. The results are interesting, and several of the negatives from the same roll give different color casts when scanned to color.
Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web www.rangefinderforum.com
www.photo.net www.dpreview.com