Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

Pigeon Point Lighthouse

Taken on Nov. 17, 2007, at around 8:30pm at the Pigeon Point lighthouse (http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=533) . I arrived here late, due to heavy fog, just after the light was to be shut off (8pm), but fortunately, they kept the light on. I thought the light was going to shut off any second, so I didn't setup my tripod and cable release, but hand held an M6 with 35/2 ASPH wide-open for 5-10 seconds with Kodak 800 film. Most of the photos have some hand held motion blur, but a few like this one came out OK.

There was also a half moon to the upper right that I captured in a few shots, I may post them later, I ended up going through about 3 rolls of film, and a few dozen digital camera snapshots.
Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web www.rangefinderforum.com
www.photo.net www.dpreview.com